Hi, Rosemary, Such a sweet and beautiful mosaic of springtime! Thank you for sharing. You asked about the picture of the little girls on my blog. I bought that one a few years back off of Ebay. I don't believe the lady who sold it to me is still a seller there. I don't really remember the name of her shop either. I believe the print is a painting by Maude Humphrey. You might just do a search for that name. I am sorry I can't be of more help. Have a week full of the promise of spring.
In this busy world, we forget to stop and smell the roses. We are too busy to spend time with family and friends, to cook a delicious meal, to create a garden, to read a book... Two years ago, I changed all that and now I work part-time and enjoy my family full-time and the rest of my days I collect lovely things to share with you.
Oh what another stunningly beautiful medley!!!! Welcome to my blog...I'm glad that our pretty blogging worlds have connected! Ciao bella
ReplyDeletecarmelina
Hi, Rosemary,
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet and beautiful mosaic of springtime! Thank you for sharing. You asked about the picture of the little girls on my blog. I bought that one a few years back off of Ebay. I don't believe the lady who sold it to me is still a seller there. I don't really remember the name of her shop either. I believe the print is a painting by Maude Humphrey. You might just do a search for that name. I am sorry I can't be of more help. Have a week full of the promise of spring.
The flowers are stunning beautiful!!! Wish I could have them all in my home!!
ReplyDeleteYou have all my favourite flowers here.
ReplyDeleteHugs RosieP x
... wunderbare Bilder! Herzlichst,Amparo
ReplyDeletehttp://akkela.blogspot.com