Soft Pink Thursday

4 comments:

  1. That looks so pretty, I love all those colours.
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning,
    I just wanted to come over and thank you for coming by and also for joining me as a follower.
    That was very encouraging. I was so very very
    surprised to be mentioned by Duchess today, and was thrilled to be her inspiration. What a great
    post she made today. Really makes one thing, and
    we really need to think about how we treat others.
    You have a lovely blog here, and sounds like you
    have gained wisdom in taking in and enjoying the great joys God has surrounded us with....that so many who are just way to busy seem to miss.
    Good for you! Life is wonderful, we just need to know where to look, and God's creation
    is a wonderful place to start, along with all the other delicacies and delights we see around us.
    Love love love all you collages, they are so
    beautifully put together, and make my heart sing. Hubby and I just recently did our first one, and enjoyed it so much.
    You have a Very Happy spring!
    blessings from your newest follower!
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful collection. Especially love the flowers and the plates bottom right. Just my cup of tea.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you always know how to make me drool! i love your photo montages.....they are brilliant!

    love coming here for a dose of pretty!

    simply inspirational and a breath of fresh air!

    thanks for sharing!
    ciao bella
    carmelina

    ReplyDelete