Dear Rosemary I was hoping to find a blog like yours! Love the images, love the name and love the header!! Thanks for stopping by my blog also! Have a lovely day xx Flaviana
I love your mosaics and gGORGEOUS pictures WOW. Thank you for your comments on my blog and for following me, following you now. Love all the fresh and pretty pictures on your blog walls too. Have a great day :) Frenchy
How I adore your mosaic! The colors are so so pretty: soft & sweet, love it! Your blog is very lovely... I became your newest follower so I don't have to miss any future posts..
In this busy world, we forget to stop and smell the roses. We are too busy to spend time with family and friends, to cook a delicious meal, to create a garden, to read a book... Two years ago, I changed all that and now I work part-time and enjoy my family full-time and the rest of my days I collect lovely things to share with you.
Popped by to say hello!! Thank you for your lovely comments!! I love your blog, it's so pretty!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday!!
xxxx
I like your thoughts!! I'm trying to stop and smell the roses too once in a while!
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you :-)
Cheers, Karen
Oh- what a wonderful and loveley blog- I really felt in love with it :-)
ReplyDeleteI hope it´s ok, when I add it to my blogroll!
Have a wonderful day- Ines
Dear Rosemary
ReplyDeleteI was hoping to find a blog like yours! Love the images, love the name and love the header!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog also!
Have a lovely day
xx Flaviana
I hope you're feeling better and back to yourself!
ReplyDeleteyour pictures are so well put together, I can just sit here and analyse each and every object and love every second of it!
well done
thanks for coming by!
ciao bella
creative carmelina was here!
What a lovely happy blog you have here. I love your graphics. Soft, simple, and peaceful.
ReplyDeleteI love your mosaics and gGORGEOUS pictures WOW. Thank you for your comments on my blog and for following me, following you now. Love all the fresh and pretty pictures on your blog walls too. Have a great day :)
ReplyDeleteFrenchy
Oooo I love your blog, right up my street :-)
ReplyDeleteOh, you blog is so pretty, I like visiting here
ReplyDeleteHugs RosieP x
How I adore your mosaic! The colors are so so pretty: soft & sweet, love it!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is very lovely... I became your newest follower so I don't have to miss any future posts..
Have a happy Thursday! xo
What a lovely blog I will enjoying looking at it from time to time.Take care Lesley.
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is EYE CANDY!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog, and am your newest follower!
Can't wait to come back,
Joyce