okay, I think I just might, but I'll do it tomorrow~! and it is so very true, i know it really makes the kids and the hubby extremely happy when there's a cake in the oven!
Fabulous vignette as usual, but bake a cake, surely that would mess the whole thing up!! Know what you mean though. The best ones are the ones I make with my grandson...including all the mess :)
I just baked one for Easter, it was a carrot cake and everyone loved it!! and I definitely think it made them all happy!! lol We just finished the last pc. tonight. Have a great day tomorrow. Blessings, Nellie
In this busy world, we forget to stop and smell the roses. We are too busy to spend time with family and friends, to cook a delicious meal, to create a garden, to read a book... Two years ago, I changed all that and now I work part-time and enjoy my family full-time and the rest of my days I collect lovely things to share with you.
okay, I think I just might, but I'll do it tomorrow~! and it is so very true, i know it really makes the kids and the hubby extremely happy when there's a cake in the oven!
ReplyDeletelove your post, love your entire blog actually!
well done!
ciao bella
creative carmelina
Fabulous vignette as usual, but bake a cake, surely that would mess the whole thing up!! Know what you mean though. The best ones are the ones I make with my grandson...including all the mess :)
ReplyDeleteI just baked one for Easter, it was a carrot cake
ReplyDeleteand everyone loved it!! and I definitely think it
made them all happy!! lol
We just finished the last pc. tonight.
Have a great day tomorrow.
Blessings, Nellie
Good afternoon!!!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog via "The Dutchess" and like the blog name...so had a look and LOVE it!! I shall visit you again and yes, I think I will bake a cake!
Have a lovely weekend.
Kind regards
Nicola
What a lovely wall.
ReplyDelete