A Spring wedding is just perfect. How lovely to find your inspirational Blog. I've got a Friends for Tea Giveaway going on at my Blog if you'd like to join in. Hugs, Catherine x
Hola, first time here, what a beautiful and cheerful blog you have, really loved it. Do you take the pictures??Theyre gorgeous!!! Greetings from Chile, Maria Cecilia
Hello, Your blog is so petty! I love everything on here! On Friday's I have a little play along called "Friday Pretties". Your blog would be a wonderful addition to our Pretties. Anyone who wants to play can. All you have to do is leave me a comment that you want to play and I list you on my blog for other's to look at. If you decide to do it, just post some pretty things on your blog. I have only done it once but it was really fun!
In this busy world, we forget to stop and smell the roses. We are too busy to spend time with family and friends, to cook a delicious meal, to create a garden, to read a book... Two years ago, I changed all that and now I work part-time and enjoy my family full-time and the rest of my days I collect lovely things to share with you.
What a gorgeous inspiration board. Spring is such a lovely time of the year.
ReplyDeleteWauwwwwwww..........what a beautiful blog you have!!! i follow you......nice nice !! have a good day tomorrow hugs from me Ria
ReplyDeleteOoooh - I love Spring weddings too :-) Have a lovely weekend!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you there. Have a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteoh so pretty....
ReplyDeletespring weddings,,,is there anything better than a celabration of love and union! hope you have a great time! dance the night away!!!!
your photo spread has the same colour tones that my post did today! how appropos of you!!! lol
ciao bella
a pleasure to stop in!
creative carmelina
Lovely pictures, enjoy the wedding
ReplyDeleteHugs RosieP x
I love spring weddings!!!Enjoy the celebration AND the party!
ReplyDeletexo Flaviana
Enjoy this wonderful wedding!
ReplyDeleteDear Rosemary!!
ReplyDeleteHave a fantastic day (will we be seeing some pictures?? PLEASE!). You are right, weddings in spring a wonderful...
LOVE your pictures and your colours!!
Nicola
Have a fabulous time!!!
ReplyDeletexxxx
A Spring wedding is just perfect. How lovely to find your inspirational Blog. I've got a Friends for Tea Giveaway going on at my Blog if you'd like to join in. Hugs, Catherine x
ReplyDeleteLove what you have to say in your profile box! will be following. xo Erica
ReplyDeletehttp://moth-design.blogspot.com/
Hola, first time here, what a beautiful and cheerful blog you have, really loved it. Do you take the pictures??Theyre gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Chile,
Maria Cecilia
What a beautiful blog! Love all the soft pictures!
ReplyDeleteOh , you're blog is delightfull !
ReplyDeleteSo glad I found you !
Please don't stop !
greetings
Miss Baptista
Hello, Your blog is so petty! I love everything on here!
ReplyDeleteOn Friday's I have a little play along called "Friday Pretties". Your blog would be a wonderful addition to our Pretties. Anyone who wants to play can. All you have to do is leave me a comment that you want to play and I list you on my blog for other's to look at. If you decide to do it, just post some pretty things on your blog. I have only done it once but it was really fun!
Have a wonderful day,
Joyce
Ah I love weddings in general!! have a fun time!
ReplyDeleteThis spring inspiration board is sooo pretty! You have such a beautiful blog!!
ReplyDeleteJust found your little blog-love it!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to following along:)
<3 Cara
I'm just stumbling upon your blog too. It's beautiful and I love your inspiration boards. Following along!
ReplyDeletePlease add more!! Share your Gift of having a creative eye for beauty!!
ReplyDeletePLease???
Vanessa
Wishing you a very happy christmas together with the ones you love
ReplyDeletefrom Chile
maria cecilia
i miss your beautiful collages!! :O)
ReplyDeletegreetings from austria!
nora